DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit has a power up power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred movement handle can be extra to circuit to control the decent speed from the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned just before installation of the power unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
four. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank after the original working in the power unit.
6. Oil changing is required right after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards after every single 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually provided if essential. Also a strain compen sated movement handle may be additional for the circuit to regulate the descent pace from the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our sales engineer for that different pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned prior to installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree during the tank right after the initial operating from the power unit.
six. Oil altering is required right after the first one hundred operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hrs.