Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these goods. What sets this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really models us apart from the other fellas is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired placement on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t allow the sprocket or portion to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered products with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no further alteration. These bushings can fit almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a Split Taper Bushing china single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.